Upon arriving at Westtown Church, look for our volunteers and signage directing you to our Foyer & Sanctuary, to help your family get checked-in. We are passionate about worship at Westtown, so we invite you to come with your children to the Sanctuary after check-in to participate in corporate worship. After a few songs, the kids will then be dismissed and lead to their classes for the remainder of the service.
What To Expect
First Time Guests
Welcome, and we’re excited about your upcoming visit to Westtown Kids! Once you arrive, please register your child in our secure check-in system with our helpful check-in team to begin checking-in your child.
We will ask for the following personal information:
- family members’ names
- children’s names and birthdates
- family address
- parents cell number (in the event of an emergency)
- any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child
Once you have provided your information, please follow our Check-In Procedures.
Returning Guests & Regular Attenders
Once your family has been entered into our secure check-in system, we’ll print two name tags for you each Sunday. The name tags will print with your child’s name, any allergies they may have and the location of their classroom.
Place one name tag on your child and keep the other to present when picking up your child. We’ll also be happy to show you where your child’s class is located and introduce you to their teachers.
After the service, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
Parents of Infants & Toddlers (0 – 2 Years Old):
- Go straight to the Kids’ Education Building (to the right of the main Sanctuary).
- Check-in your child before the service starts at the front desk in the new building.
- Leave your Nursery aged child with our Westtown Kids teachers.
- Head to the sanctuary for worship.
Parents of Kids (3 Years Old – 5th Grade):
- Go straight to the main Sanctuary Building.
- Check-in your child before the service starts at the Kids Check-In Kiosks inside the foyer.
- Head to the sanctuary for worship with your child.
- When children are dismissed, teachers will be near the sanctuary exits holding signs that show the different age groups.
- Children will find their age group and then be escorted safely by their teacher(s) to the education building.