- This event has passed.
Miami 2019 Interest Meeting
We want you to join us for Westtown Church’s Miami Missions Trip in 2019.
Come take part in a quick informational lunch meeting for any who may be interested in joining the Missions Team who will return to Parkways Baptist Church in Miami Gardens the week of June 15-21, 2019.
This informal meeting will provide you all the information you need about last year’s trip–joining a team and the commitments involved in fundraising, serving in the Miami Gardens area and there will be plenty of time allowed for any questions you may have.
You may be asking yourself, “Is this trip for me?”. This trip is for individuals and families who have a heart for service and passion for sharing Christ’s love to others.
Please Note: Must be 6th grade or older to attend trip
Did you know that Westtown Church sent a team of short term missionaries down to Miami, Florida the last three summers? The team was compiled of many Westtowners who experienced God’s heartbeat thru serving others. The team had such a great experience that we knew we had to give more people the opportunity to be on a Missions Team, again. Our prayer is for you tod consider being a part of the Miami 2019 Missions Team.
Here are five reasons why you should consider joining us:
- It is a friendly family trip, meaning that you have the opportunity to serve alongside your children (grade levels 6th -12th).
- Miami is a short drive and there is no need for a passport.
- You will have the opportunity to share your faith, serve others and simply love on another local Church through acts of worship, activity and bonding.
- God grows faith in experiences like Mission Trips.
- It’s an inexpensive opportunity to travel with a Missions Team with the cost being less than an abroad trip. The cost includes meals, lodging and transportation.
Have we convinced you to RSVP for the info meeting yet?
The info meeting is Sunday, January 13th after 2nd service. We’ll provide lunch and childcare if needed. Come hear about the trip, get some questions answered and investigate if maybe God is calling you to be a part of the team this year.RSVP Today