Don’t miss out! Get signed up as soon as you can as our Middle School students join hundreds more from all across Florida as they converge for a week of great teaching, fun, fellowship and excellent worship! There is so much to do, including a wave pool, water slide, lazy river, swimming in the spring, the Blob, go carts, horseback riding, all kinds of sports, and much more!
Register & Pay Deposit Online:
Camp Kulaqua is currently on a waitlist status. Please email Ally Bazzel, our Assistant Youth Director, for more information about registering for camp.
Dates: July 16-20
Ages: Entering 6th Grade to Entering 8th Grade
- Early Registration by May 25th – $395
- Late Registration after May 25th – $450
- $50 Non-Refundable Deposit due at Registration
A Note Regarding Payment: Camp balances must be paid 30 days prior to camp (June 15th, 2017).
A Note Regarding Camp Forms:
- All camp forms are due 30 days prior to camp (June 15th, 2017).
- Camp forms must be mailed in, or handed in to the Student Office at Westtown Church.
- Parents can drop off completed camp forms to the church office or mail them to the church: Attn: Ally Bazzel, 13521 Race Track Rd. Tampa, Florida 33626
Leaving and returning instructions:
- Drop off on July 16th @ 8am at Westtown Church. Please have your student check-in in the church lobby.
- We will be leaving the church by 9am on July 16th. Pick up your student on July 20th from Westtown Church @ approximately 2pm.
- If we are running substantially late, we will have your student call you from a leaders cell phone.