Sign-Up to Volunteer for VBS at Westtown Church:
VBS Volunteers at Westtown Church are limited to adults who are 18 years of age or older. We will allow Middle School and High School aged children to volunteer, as long as a they are accompanied by a parent.For questions about how to volunteer, contact Miriam Vattamattam.
Some Volunteer Opportunities at VBS:
- Group Leaders and Assistants: These individuals will lead or assist with a group of about 15 kids. You rotate from station to station throughout the day. No planning or teaching is required. What a blessing it is getting to know a small group of wonderful kids for a whole week!
- Craft Assistants: You will help groups create the craft of the day. All supplies and projects are provided for you ahead of time.
- Snack assistant: Help prepare and pass out snacks for each rotating group.
- Mission Assistants: Help teach the children what our missions are for VBS.
- Nursery Care: Care for the infant and toddlers of the VBS volunteers. You can join us during worship time and take the kids outside to play.
- Stage and room decor help: Needed before VBS begins.
- Set up and tear down crew: Needed before and after VBS.
- Photography/Videography: Needed to help create slide show and print out a photo for each child’s post card that we will send home at the end of the week.
- Ice-cream social help: Needed for Thursday night (Family Night).