Journey with us at VBS this year, through a world where curious kids become hands-on inventors who discover they’re lovingly crafted by God.
Step #1 – Register for VBS:
To register, click the “Register For VBS” link below and you’ll be re-directed to our registration page.
Step #2 – Pay for VBS:
After completing registration, please remember to proceed to our payment page by clicking the “Pay For VBS” link below.
Spark Imagination in Your Child With Faith-Building Fun!
Your Kids will spend each day spelunking through field-tested activity stations with their Cave Crews. Every station is designed to reinforce the daily Bible Point in a hands-on, interactive way that keeps everyone engaged.
Learn more about each station:
Sound Wave Sing and Play
Gear up for the day’s adventure by singing fun songs and meeting “inventor” Ian!.
Experience each Bible story with all five senses..
Create surprising and authentic faith discoveries with Sciency-Fun Gizmos.
Watch films about real kids living out their faith in really cool ways.
Play high-energy games like Right Recipe Relay or Wacky Water Way!
All the Crews come together to eat snacks that connect with that day’s key Bible verse.
Wrap up with music, drama, science experiments, and more!
Experiencing God’s Word
At Maker Fun Factory, one memorable Bible Point is reinforced throughout each station, each day—making it easy to apply long after VBS is over. Featuring Bible Memory Buddies that are makers, too!
Decker the Crab
Bible Point: God Made You
Key Verse: "Thanks for making me wonderfully complex." (Psalm 139:14)
Bible Story: God lovingly creates people. (Psalm 139, Genesis 1:26-2:4)
Tina the Termite
Bible Point: God is For You
Key Verse: "If God is for us, who can be against us?" (Romans 8:31)
Bible Story: Rahab believes in God's mighty power. (Joshua 1-2)
Bubba the Whale
Bible Point: God is Always With You
Key Verse: "The Lord your God is with you, wherever you go." (Joshua 1:9)
Bible Story: God is with Gideon. (Judges 6:11-7:25)
Skyler the Bird
Bible Point: God Will Always Love You
Key Verse: "Your unfailing love will last forever." (Psalm 89:2)
Bible Story: Jesus dies and comes back to life. (Luke 231-24:12)
Frequently Asked Questions
VBS Date & Times
This year, VBS at Westtown Church will take place on Monday, June 5th through Thursday, June 8th. Each day, VBS will run from 9am to 12:15pm.
Parent Night Date & Time
We will have Parent night on Thursday, June 8th, to celebrate and close out the week. This evening event will begin at approximately 6:30pm. (Date/Time is subject to change)
Some Volunteer Opportunities at VBS:
- Group Leaders and Assistants: These individuals will lead or assist with a group of about 15 kids. You rotate from station to station throughout the day. No planning or teaching is required. What a blessing it is getting to know a small group of wonderful kids for a whole week!
- Craft Assistants: You will help groups create the craft of the day. All supplies and projects are provided for you ahead of time.
- Snack assistant: Help prepare and pass out snacks for each rotating group.
- Mission Assistants: Help teach the children what our missions are for VBS.
- Nursery Care: Care for the infant and toddlers of the VBS volunteers. You can join us during worship time and take the kids outside to play.
- Stage and room decor help: Needed before VBS begins.
- Set up and tear down crew: Needed before and after VBS.
- Photography/Videography: Needed to help create slide show and print out a photo for each child’s post card that we will send home at the end of the week.
- Ice-cream social help: Needed for Thursday night (Family Night).
If you have questions about VBS at Westtown, send us an email, and we’ll be sure to help with whatever is on your mind.