Westtown Kids Mission
To partner with parents to teach children to depend on God, and know they are loved by God through knowledge and understanding of the Gospel. Our children will keep faith visible beyond Sunday mornings as they live Christ-centered lives.
What is Westtown Kids?
Westtown Kids is a safe and engaging environment where all children can grow in their relationship with Jesus. We want to partner with parents to teach kids to depend on God and to know who they are because of the Gospel.
Who attends Westtown Kids?
We have 4 classes which meet during the second half of each worship service. Your
children stay with you in the sanctuary and are dismissed to class at the end of singing.
- Nursery: Infants through 2 Years Old
- Preschool: 3 through 5 Years Old
- Grade School: Kindergarten through 5th Grade
In each class we have developmentally appropriate Bible time, discussion, hands-on
activities, music, and at-home materials to share with the family.
Bible Bowl 2015
Looking for Information on The Bible Bowl?
“Train children in the way they should go;
when they grow old, they won’t depart from it.”
What Should I Expect?
Upon arriving at Westtown Church, look for our volunteers and signage to help your family get checked-in. We are passionate about worship at Westtown, so we invite you to come with your children to the Sanctuary after check in to participate in corporate worship. After a few songs, the kids will be dismissed and escorted to their classes for the remainder of the service.
First Time Guests:
Welcome and we’re excited about your upcoming visit! Please Complete an information card once you arrive and begin checking in your child. We will ask for the following personal information: family members’ names, children’s names and birthdates, address, phone number, and any special instructions (allergies, special needs) for your child.
Once you have provided your information, please follow our Check-In Procedures.
Returning Guests & Regular Attenders:
Once your family has been entered into our secure check-in system, we’ll print two name tags for you each Sunday. The name tags will print with your child’s name, any allergies they may have and the location of their classroom. Place one name tag on your child and keep the other to present when picking up your child. We’ll also be happy to show you where your child’s class is located and introduce you to his or her teachers.
After the service, you will return to your child’s room and show your tag in order for your child to be released back to you.
Whether it’s your first time visiting Westtown Church, or you’ve been here for many years, we kindly ask you to follow the Kids check-in procedure we have listed below:
Parents of Infants & Toddlers (0 – 2 Years Old):
- Go straight to the new education (to the right of the main Sanctuary) building.
- Check-in your child before the service starts at the front desk in the new building.
- Leave your Nursery aged child with our Westtown Kids teachers.
- Head to the sanctuary for worship.
Parents of Kids (3 Years Old – 5th Grade):
- Go straight to the main Sanctuary building.
- Check-in your child before the service starts at the Kids Check-In Kiosks inside the foyer.
- Head to the sanctuary for worship with your child.
- When children are dismissed, teachers will be near the sanctuary exits holding signs that show the different age groups.
- Children will find their age group and then be escorted safely by their teacher(s) to the education building.
If you have questions about Westtown Kids, send us an email, and we’ll be sure to help with whatever is on your mind.