Come on out at 9:30am on December 12th for a little yard work and building clean-up at Westtown Church. There will be plenty to do and everyone is invited. We will post a list of tools and items needed for the day right here.
- This event has passed.
Want to get an idea of what we’ll be doing?
- Paint touch-up throughout the building
- Pulling weeds and spreading mulch throughout the parking lot & flower beds
- Removing trash build-up and cleaning out/organizing closets
- Cleaning windows throughout the building
- Pressure-washing the building and sidewalks
- General yard work such as trimming, mowing and maintenance
- Patching scuffs and marks on the walls throughout the building
- Cleaning out the kitchen
Below is a working supplies list for Saturday:
If you would like to come and have any of the below items, please bring them with you.
- any available Pressure Washers (large round commercial attachment is bonus points)
- any available trailers or trucks (to haul off trash/pick up supplies)
- Paint brushes (for paint touch up)
- plastic paint trays
- work gloves
- hedge clippers
- any battery powered or gas powered yard tools that would be useful
- any other tools or gear you think would be helpful to have around