Get ready for an AWESOME weekend!! Excellent teaching, engaging worship, and exciting activities including: canoes & kayaks, the Giant Swing, pool & waterslide (though it’ll be a bit chilly), beach volleyball, basketball, disc golf, wiffle ball, octo-ball, a game room, the Amazing Race, and more!
- This event has passed.
Middle School Mid-Winter Retreat
Regular – $170 by January 25th
Late – $195 after January 25th
Deposit – $25 to Reserve Your Spot
Mid-Winter Retreat will take place at Camp Southwind in Ocala, FL
What to pack!
Students will need the following items:
- Bedding (twin-size sheets, sleeping bag or bed roll)
- Towels & toiletries (no hair dryers or flat irons)
- Bible, pen & notebook to take notes during the sessions
- Casual clothes (some you won’t mind getting very dirty)
- Modest one piece swimsuit
- Tennis shoes
- Raincoat (depending on weather forecast)
- Long pants
- Bug repellant
- Spending money (for camp store)
- Plastic bag to put wet/dirty clothes in
What NOT to pack!
Students should avoid bringing the following items:
- electronic equipment (includes: radios, mp3 players, cd’s, music, video, CELL PHONE, etc.) Not even for the car ride.
- tobacco products
- immodest clothing
- clothing with questionable imprinted content
Leaving and returning instructions:
- Drop off on March 3rd @ Westtown Church at 4:45pm. Please have your student check-in in the church lobby.
- We will be leaving the church by 5:15pm
- Feed your child before dropping him or her off. There will be junk food for sale at camp, but not until very late (10pm).
Pick up our student on March 5th from Westtown Church @ approximately 1pm. If we are running substantially late, we will have your student call you from a leader’s cell phone.